Travel to well-known destinations, everyone takes the same image. Florence and The Leaning Tower of Pisa, see left, were taken on a digital photography course in Italy. I suggested to my client: “Why don’t we photograph those locations?”. The reply was “everyone has those images; we don’t want to take the same images as everyone else.” The fact everyone has photographed Florence and Pisa is WHY we need to photograph them. The purpose of my digital photography workshops is to learn how to create unique and artistic statements. I said, “show your clients that you can make well known travel locations look really different, beautiful and unique and it will give them the confidence you can do the same with their travel projects”. We took up the challenge. It was a gamble – if it failed, I was going to look very stupid!
Learn solutions to your most common problems:
- You want gallery quality photographs
- Your want to be more artistic and creative
- You want your digital photographs to look unique
- You need solutions for limited time and poor light conditions
- You want your digital photographs to ‘stand out from the crowd’
- You want to upgrade your digital skills to a higher professional level